April 25, 2009

My Soul and Dark Room

Here I come again
to
my dark room, alone in my order.
Because that's all I have ever known.

Here in my mind, life does not run pass you.
Here, time is still and you do not get older
nor younger.

This is my thinking place,
My temple, my Self.

And it's here that I sit alone
feeling cold, alone.
Wandering weather the world out there would miss me.
Wondering weather someone would want to know My Room.

Because alone is as good as bad
And because a soul seeks for truth,
for companionship.

I do not hide. I wait.
From the beginning of time I've searched the world
and never found.
Still my Soul is strong in will to survive,
to search for its missing pieces.

What guides me is a will to be part of the new
and yet be so attached to the past.
The dichotomy of the soul is
and will be the reason for humanitarian and rational.

But here, in my dark corner of mind
it rests. It rests and things of going out again
searching.
But the pain for the misleading is overwhelming
And it makes me sad for the insignificance
I am to myself, to the other.
It's its only way to try and survive: to ache.

Pathetic attempt to stay straight
while you're already on your knees.

Maxwell Black
25 April 2009
09.13pm



2 comments:

  1. hold on to it.
    to what you've already found as yourself and what you want and wish. and wait for what you seek. hold on to it. cause you'll find it.

    i like this, what you wrote =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have great ideas in writing. You're very talented. And sometimes our dark corners make us find to ourselves. So does it with you. I'm sure about this.

    ReplyDelete